Public Land Ohio Buck 2013

ahmoore

Reaction score
An amazing rack, congrats on a handsome buck!! What quadrant of OH? Just curious generally what part of the state you aim for when coming from the Northeast. (I got to hunt NW Ohio one wknd several yrs back when stationed within a reasonable drive from SE Michigan. Saw 2 incredible bucks and some does, so I'd go back maybe someday!)

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Awesome buck AJ!! Friggin gorgeous buck!! Ain't nothing more dangerous in the woods than a Vermonter...sounds like OH is finding out what the rest of the Northeast already knows. Beautiful...

ajsoma

Reaction score
Thanks guys! F'N VERMONTERS are all over that place...might be a few less after this year, hit the rut wrong or something. A local told me their was definitely less deer this year. Didn't even see many doe

VTwoodchuck

Reaction score
Thanks guys! F'N VERMONTERS are all over that place...might be a few less after this year, hit the rut wrong or something. A local told me their was definitely less deer this year. Didn't even see many doe
Two friends are on their way home tonight with two "meat deer". (Their words) They were supposed to stay next week but would rather hunt NH.
Nice job shooting a great buck during hard times.

Reaction score
AJ that's awesome.. amazing buck of a lifetime.......haha fn Vermonters.. well... most Ohio hunters pride themselves in let them grown mentality, that's why they have the big bucks, and when people kill 1 yo bucks to "fill a tag" or not go home empty... it pisses them off, same thing happened in Ontario, just happened to be a lot of green license plates.

fishwithbish

Reaction score
i went to ross county ohio sucked hunted hard on public land for 9 days hunted a private farm 2 nights and saw 13 deer passed 2 doe and a forky. public land i saw one doe. was talking to a guy from ohio said it was because to much standing corn

ajsoma

Reaction score
i went to ross county ohio sucked hunted hard on public land for 9 days hunted a private farm 2 nights and saw 13 deer passed 2 doe and a forky. public land i saw one doe. was talking to a guy from ohio said it was because to much standing corn
Plus no acorns makes it harder for us

Latest posts