Pretty neat video for you trackers

Mikejd

Reaction score
I watched that the other night when BWB put it up. Do you know if there is to be a longer version.

NorthMaine

Reaction score
I watched it the other night too. It's cool for sure. Mike, that's the whole thing. It was just a "short film". I'm sure there is tons of footage but I doubt we will see that.

I'm curious about the legality of the drone footage. Not taking away from the video, or the hunt or anything like that, but with the law as written, that is on the hairy edge. I'm sure everything was by the book, it's just something that stood out to me when I watched it. Perhaps the drone footage was taken on a different day, who knows.

Vtbuck223

Reaction score
The drone issue actually crossed my mind too. Not sure but guessing that as long as the videographer was acting separately from the hunter, not hunting or assisting the hunter there wouldn't be a hunting violation? The whole thing was nicely done and drone shots are pretty cool.

Shooter Buck

Reaction score
To me it looked like a lot of the footage was shot after the fact or on a different day. You could tell the difference between the actual hunting footage and the other fancy movie shots.

NorthMaine

Reaction score
To me it looked like a lot of the footage was shot after the fact or on a different day. You could tell the difference between the actual hunting footage and the other fancy movie shots.
That was kind of my thought as well.

Gwlambo

Reaction score
That is all she wrote for that video. Apparently it won an award at the Maine film festival. Pretty neat 14 minute story I thought.

RAM

Reaction score
This stood out... "I was taught that the hunter who covers the most ground is the same who sees the most deer".

1st rate video. Thanks!