Prayers for Russellbro family

bearblade

Reaction score
As a brother of the wool am sending my prayers from Michigan. That's a tough one to handle. I know you guys will. Take care.

amclimber

Reaction score
I have been anxiously checking in to read the always entertaining Russell report. This report certainly wasn't what any of us were anticipating, and I'm sorry to read about this challenge facing Jase, Josh, and your family. Jase has an amazing medical staff to help him, and a strong family supporting him. My prayers are with you all, and I look forward to future reports updating us on the progress he is making.

JDK

Reaction score
Our thoughts are with Jase and the entire Russell family.

NH Mountains

Reaction score
All of you Russell’s are in my thoughts. Hoping for a full recovery for Jase. Be strong. Think positive.

NorthMaine

Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers to the entire Russell family! Get well soon Jase!!

802-603hunter

Reaction score
Thinking of your whole family in this tough time. As Shawn eluded to, you seem like a tight knit family who will be there for eachother. Stay strong, and know everyone here is rooting for Jase.

mbVT

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh my...

Thoughts and prayers are with Jase and the entire Russell family.

If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Jeff, I had no idea what was behind the screen when I opened it up. It hit me like a sack of bricks.....I’m the father who knows this pain all to well. Prayers are with Jase and the whole Russell family. I will put him on the prayer list at our church if that is ok with Josh.

arlow

Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours, especially Jase. No child or parent should have to go through this.

kevin in nh

Reaction score
My immediate reaction was NO....not a little guy.......prayers for Jase and the Russell clan!

Latest posts