Prayers for Russellbro family

RussellBro2

Reaction score
I wanted to ask our friends here for some thoughts and prayers for Josh's son Jase.
Josh (Russellbro) has been in Children's Hospital in Boston for 2 weeks straight never leaving the side of his son who has been diagnosed with neuroblastoma cancer. Jase is 3 years old and fighting something most of us will never see. Jase had emergency brain surgery this past Tuesday to remove a tumor... scariest day ever. The path ahead remains scary but there is much hope for Jase, and the miracle workers at Children's hospital are "treating to cure". Just a month ago we were at the top of the world pulling a thick bodied 8 point out of the woods of Maine that Josh tracked down and shot as it laid in its bed. I tracked down the biggest buck of my life just a week before that. Unfortunately that high was short-lived. Jase is a rugged little dude, I'll say that- and I know he'll be tracking with us before we know it. In the meantime, I'd really appreciate some prayers for my Godson, Jase, and my little brother, Josh.

Squeeze your loved ones extra tight this Christmas season. I've been doing the same its helped a bit.

Jeff

Big D

Reaction score
Oh man. That was tough to read. Thoughts and prayers for your whole family. Hang in there.

Mainewoods

Reaction score
That's very sad news, and prayers for the whole family and full recovery for Jase.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to read this. I've spent the last 5 minutes typing and erasing words of encouragement, sorrow and hope only to never really have it sound right. With that being said , In all the years, with all the threads you guys have posted the one that stays with me the most is when you, or your brother (can't remember which) finished the marathon in work boots pushing your sister across the finish line for the final 8 miles I believe . That has always stayed with me about your family's character and determination. I'm sure that same strength is in Jase as well. Your family is in my thoughts. Take care and let Josh and the rest of your family know that we are all pulling for them and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Browseline

Reaction score
I got a sick feeling when I saw the title to your post. I dreaded opening it. I know Jase will have the backing of all of the Russell family and friends and I wish him a full and quick recovery. You are all in my thoughts.

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
I will have Jase and the whole Russelbro family in my thoughts and prayers .
Praying to hear the good news that Jase is on his way to full recovery in the very near future

KM1968

Reaction score
Jase and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Reaction score
I wanted to ask our friends here for some thoughts and prayers for Josh's son Jase.
Josh (Russellbro) has been in Children's Hospital in Boston for 2 weeks straight never leaving the side of his son who has been diagnosed with neuroblastoma cancer. Jase is 3 years old and fighting something most of us will never see. Jase had emergency brain surgery this past Tuesday to remove a tumor... scariest day ever. The path ahead remains scary but there is much hope for Jase, and the miracle workers at Children's hospital are "treating to cure". Just a month ago we were at the top of the world pulling a thick bodied 8 point out of the woods of Maine that Josh tracked down and shot as it laid in its bed. I tracked down the biggest buck of my life just a week before that. Unfortunately that high was short-lived. Jase is a rugged little dude, I'll say that- and I know he'll be tracking with us before we know it. In the meantime, I'd really appreciate some prayers for my Godson, Jase, and my little brother, Josh.

Squeeze your loved ones extra tight this Christmas season. I've been doing the same its helped a bit.

Jeff
My wife died on January 19 of this year and I understand how hard it is. Jase will be in my thoughts and prayers until and after he makes it through this. The doctors and facility sound great.