Please allow myself to introduce... myself!!!

AWMiller

Reaction score
Howdy y'all!! AW is in the house!!!!!

I'm likin' what I'm seein' so far on this here site!! Next to hunting (& fishing) I love to talk about hunting (& fishing) and read about hunting (& fishing) and dream about hunting (& fishing)... but alas, I gotta work my real job so's that I got the money to pay the bills and go hunting (& fishing)!

You'll find after getting to know me I'm just a laid back Texas boy that's a hoot to hang out with!! Had one guy tell another that when he and I went fishin' he must have raised the lake level by two feet from all the tears he cried from laughing so hard!!

See y'all on the boards and maybe in the woods or on the water!

~Alan Miller

lil John

Reaction score
Welcome to HC !
Ive always heard things were bigger in Texas, an thats' one hell of an ego you got there Al.:D
I hope you got a few tall tales to tell, some of us north'ners love ta hear stories from the sout.
Others are jus plain crazy.
Anyhow, toss another mesquite log on the campfire an get comfortable.

UltraTec

Reaction score
Good to have you here AW. Haven't had many people from Texas around here so we hope you stick around!

First beer is on me...DLuke buys the rest...

AWMiller

Reaction score
hey thanks so much for all the 'welcomes'!! and be on the lookout for some upcoming posts on some outdoors trips I've taken in the past!

also, can someone help direct me to whomever the admin(s) and moderators(s) for the site are? we have an event at our church and I'd like to put up a plug about it but I want to make sure it's okay and not violate any forums rules.

thanks y'all!

RustyD

Reaction score
Hey A&W Got Rootbeer???, I was just going to tell ya who mods were but they beat me to it.

Welcome, I luv Texas! Got any prairie dogs to shoot?

AWMiller

Reaction score
man we gots tons of varmints to be shooting at here in texas..... especially in them feral hogs that are starting to get the mutant Russian Boar strain!!! Man them are some really big hawgs!!