Picture sizes??

Big D

Reaction score
Anybody know what the max size picture you are able to post? Seems like I've tried about every size and still get the "file too large " message. It's getting to be a pain in the a**. I post mainly from my phone.

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
For the pictures I post from my comp I resize them to 1000 pixels on horizontal on " Paint " . but it depends on the shape of the pic whether it's taller than width .So size them so neither the horizontal and vertical is above 1000 pixels. Most of the time all I have to do is set the horizontal and the vertical automatically sets itself less than 1000 pixels. But pics from a phone can often be taller than the width.
I usually send the pics from my phone to me email then resize them on my comp and post them. I dont know how you guys do it being online and logging in from your phones. I hate it looking at a tiny freakin screen reading posts . I guess i'm not a techie LOL

Last edited:

Big D

Reaction score
Thanks. The smallest my camera will do is 2160 or 4.7mp. Guess I'm shit out of luck unless I use a hosting site. Trying to simplify things. I'm by no means a techie also.

Latest posts