Pics of the Cabin in the Pocono Mt.

bigrak

Reaction score
This is my family's cabin where I will be roughing it for deer and bear season with a couple of buddies.
Couple members here have already hunted with my family from PA. at my Maine camp in the past.
This is what you're missing out on Jamiebuck! Still room for you!;)

CFF7308B_0640X0960.jpg iPhone Image F73419.jpg

Last edited:

jamiebuck

Reaction score
To nice for me Roy lmao , kidding me that place is beautiful my wife would love that claw foot tub, that's one of my projects , wish I could go only got so much vacation time unless I win the lottery with in that time

Last edited:

bigbore442001

Reaction score
That is a beautiful place. If you don't mind me asking, how successful are you and your group in the Poconos? I like the region as well as the fact it is just about under a four hour ride to the area. I have heard some stories that the place is heavily hunted and obtaining a place to hunt is very very difficult.

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Amazing place Roy!! Great accomodations....good luck!!

Mainewoods

Reaction score
Nice place Roy!! Where's the outhouse though, gotta have an outhouse when hunting, it's tradition.

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Roy that is quite the place with all the comforts of home and recreation! It'll sure keep the cold out. I'm also curious as to how you guys do up there? You hear a lot of different things from Pa.

bigrak

Reaction score
Roy that is quite the place with all the comforts of home and recreation! It'll sure keep the cold out. I'm also curious as to how you guys do up there? You hear a lot of different things from Pa.
Some years it's 2-3 total hunters, one usually gets a bear and they see many. This will be my first time. They hunt in Maine with me at my place almost every other year. They kept inviting me and I just could not make it because of work and other hunting schedules. Now that I'm semi-retired and life is getting shorter with fewer hunting seasons looking ahead compared to my past, hunting is now the priority finally. Also I believe PA. seasons were earlier in Nov.? I will be done with Maine bear and deer by Dec.1-6 which is bear season and also the beginning of firearms for deer in that unit. Monster bear and 3pt. one side antler restriction, which they tell me has helped rack size over the years tremendously. They have a quota of 25,000 does licenses for sale (half are sold as of today) in that unit alone in the Pocono Mt. and 779,500 antlerless licenses statewide. I also find appealing their 10 day archery season in Jan, when nothing else is going on! ;)
All this said with a nice cozy cabin, it's about time I accepted their invitations. :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts