Penn state

PAHUNTER

Reaction score
What do you guys think about this stuff thats going on at psu? I live about 40 minutes from the university, and i can not believe whats going on. I will give you guys my honest opinion, but i want to hear some reactions from you!

Escout711

Reaction score
As a kid, my grandparents lived in the Poconos, and I was a HUGE Penn State fan. I remember the undefeated season with Kerry Collins and Ki-Jana Carter was my senior year in high school, great year. That being said, the whole situation is horrifying. I think all of the parties involved are responsible here. For Joe Paterno to allow that sick, twisted, pedophile to still have access to anything associated with PSU, and with children, is criminally negligent. Sandusky should have been behind bars when they found out about this in 1999. Paterno literally built Penn State into what it is now, and I hope that he does what is honorable and retire before he disgraces himself and the university any more than it already has been.

PAHUNTER

Reaction score
You would not believe the people that is sticking up for paterno saying that he did what he was supposed to do. Bull!!!
As a human being that knows something like that is going on, you should report it to the police. In my opinion the people that knew what was going on and did nothing about it, is just as bad as the person doing it. If joepa would have came out then about it, he would have been a hero for getting this guy behind bars. Now, he is going to go down in history for hiding a pedophile. I wish these people standing up for him would just think about the boys that were raped after he was caught red handed and nothing was done. Don't get me wrong this should not be all on joepa, it should be on every person that knew about it and did nothing. Impo.

mdab27

Reaction score
He shouldn't be allowed to retire on his own honorably, they should fire his ass. I don't care what he did for Penn State, he ruined it all with this.

NH/Pete

Reaction score
Ask the kids if Paterno did what he should have done.
Doubt any of them will agree with his fans.

Paul/NH

Reaction score
...lets start with the Graduate Assistant...how do you witness a child who appears to be about 10 being rapedand walk away? How does good ol' 'JoePa' do what "was required" by informing the DA, then see the sick pig for the next 9 years with nothing happening to him and do nothing...'course, in an article today I learned that a similar situation took place in the Red Sox organization for 30 years...

how do these sick f'd up people live with themselves....

PAHUNTER

Reaction score
If i was the person that witnessed the act, i would have acted first then called the cops. When they arrived they would of had to call the coroner. These people have respect of other humans. All they cared about was football.

hydiseka

Reaction score
This is a case where shit runs uphill instead of downhill. There has been an "old boys club " around here forever. I feel there is more stuff covered up here than a cat in a litterbox. It's not just just sports. A higher up in the music dept. just got caught in the rec hall showers bending someone over. You probably guessed I live near State College

Escout711

Reaction score
He was fired last night. Shi**y way to do it, but it needed done.
Yeah, I heard he got a call that said "effective immediately." What is crazy, is that last week he got his 409th career win, which passed Eddie Robinson for most in Division 1 history. It would have to be an extreme set of coincidences in order for it to not be blatantly obvious that this was all kept under wraps until he got that win.

Latest posts