Paying it forward

lester2

Reaction score
Over the years I’ve gained a great deal of knowledge from this site, and I’m thankful for that. I was rummaging around in my parts cabinet this morning and came across these items that I thought some of you on here may find useful.

First is a Weaver 1-3x20 scope. It spent a short time on my 7600 before I realized I just need more magnification than 3x at times. It’s in good shape, a few ring marks, but it’s nice and clear with a duplex reticle.

Next is a Leupold base and low 1” ring set up that was on my 7600 for many years. It’s also in good shape and all the screws are there. I’ve started using a one piece DNZ set up so no longer need these.

Last is a Williams WGRS-7400 receiver peep sight. It fits models 4, 7400, 6, and 7600. When I first bought my 7600 I mounted it but found the stock comb height too high so it went back in the package. It’s like new with all screws and the screw in aperture.

I’d like to see someone who can use these put them to good use. There’s no charge, first come first served. PM me what you want and your shipping address and I’ll get them in the mail when I get a chance. Sugaring is still in full swing here in northern VT so I have no idea when Mother Nature will give me another day off!

Attachments

Mikejd

Reaction score
I would love that scope. I really like a low power like that.
And thanks for an incredible offer. If you have pay pal i will gladly cover your shipping costs. I hate for you to go in your pocket
with such a nice gesture.

Happy Easter.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Hats of to you lester, solid move. This is a pretty good group here. A long time member sent me some books and fishing lures for my son a while back. He was pretty excited.
Very solid Lester!!

Great group of guys in here. I've had fishing lures sent, a great deal on a scope, two members sent my son a shit ton of baseball cards.

Latest posts