Past seasons sheds

Wandling

Reaction score
I found those two while at work. I spotted them from a moving train and picked them up on my way back through. West Virginia and Ohio.

Wandling

Reaction score
I live in WV. I hunt in WV and Ohio. I bow hunt and gun hunt both states. Most of the sheds I've found are from driving down the road or spotting them from the train. I also put the miles on my boots but I'm better at finding them at 50-60 mph it seems.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I live in WV. I hunt in WV and Ohio. I bow hunt and gun hunt both states. Most of the sheds I've found are from driving down the road or spotting them from the train. I also put the miles on my boots but I'm better at finding them at 50-60 mph it seems.
Welcome to the site. That's an interesting way to find them. I have hunted around Buckhannon, W.Va, and hunted out near Coshocton, Ohio two years ago.

Wandling

Reaction score
I found 13 dead deer on the same hill. 7 bucks and 6 does. They were laying near a spring. I suspect blue tongue.

Wandling

Reaction score
The picture with the dog in the snow was a cool find. I tracked two bucks for a few miles and found a side from each laying 10 feet apart. The dog found one of them.

Wandling

Reaction score
My brother found those today. The one that is chewed up is off an ancient deer. It was just a big 6 point. It has probably been laying there for 10 years. The other was a young 8 point that has been laying a couple years.