Pant Question

bassface

Reaction score
Anyone know of a line of camo pants, outerwear, that have 3/4 or full zip legs?

Ideally I am lookin for Fullzip, softshell or fleece in Realtree AP. I sweat like crazy and having vent options is what I am lookin for.

UltraTec

Reaction score
My Realtree Dream Season Fleece pants zip up over the knee (20" zippers I believe), not sure if thats high enough for you.

bassface

Reaction score
I actually found the Sitkas after I posted the thread. Sitka, while very nice, isn't really what I am looking for I don't think. Combination of price, cut and camo pattern.

I have a number of pants, like the Dream Season ones, in mind that have the zip to the knee. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a full zip pant. I have seen them in the backpacking/skiing world but I have never gotten a pair because I never have had to be that warm. I think it would be ideal for hunting though where you move a little and sit for longer periods.

How has the durability been on the Dream Seasons?

UltraTec

Reaction score
I've had them for about 5 seasons. Couple small rips from briars, but I guess thats to be expected from fleece.

bassface

Reaction score
Stupid briars. I never knew I hated them so much until I moved to SE MA 5 years ago.

I have been checkin out the Under Armour Capture Fleece. I really loved the jacket but wasn't as thrilled with the pant.

bassface

Reaction score
ended up getting some lightweight softshell pants from BPro. We'll see how they work. Instead of zips I went light. Hopefully not too light. I imagine they are not super windproof either. I can always upgrade and these pants can always be used as a base layer under a looser shell down the road was how I figured it.

Got some Alpha Burly boots too :D

Latest posts