Off to a great start!

Big D

Reaction score
Great start would be an understatement. Have fun the rest of the way.

JDK

Reaction score
The poor guy has to go back to work tomorrow (in 100 degree heat). I felt so sorry for him I offered to use his boat while he was away. I didn't get an answer

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I love to have more details on the boat. Some pictures of the whole thing out of the water, brand model etc.? Where did you buy it?

JDK

Reaction score
I'll let him fill you in if he wants but it is an 18 foot Weldcraft Sport Angler. Lots of pictures of what they look like on-line. Nice rugged boat.

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
The poor guy has to go back to work tomorrow (in 100 degree heat). I felt so sorry for him I offered to use his boat while he was away. I didn't get an answer

Look, with a baby on the way his free time will focus on childcare and organizing and Armor All’ing his Croc collection. With no time for the boat, you should do him the favor and buy it from him. With the current economy and boat prices sliding fast - a generous offer of 7 grand should do the trick.

Reactions: JDK

JDK

Reaction score
Look, with a baby on the way his free time will focus on childcare and organizing and Armor All’ing his Croc collection. With no time for the boat, you should do him the favor and buy it from him. With the current economy and boat prices sliding fast - a generous offer of 7 grand should do the trick.

I have made many gestures, offers, and suggestions about his boat and hunting spots, being the nice guy I am. All of them more than fair and generous but they seem to fall on deaf ears. He'll learn that dear ol' dad wasn't wrong after all. The Croc collection he can keep.

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
I have made many gestures, offers, and suggestions about his boat and hunting spots, being the nice guy I am. All of them more than fair and generous but they seem to fall on deaf ears. He'll learn that dear ol' dad wasn't wrong after all. The Croc collection he can keep.
Sounds like you already tried to help him by making an offer on the boat just to get it out of his hair. Based on that, I guess I would go six grand.

Latest posts