Not a Full Russell Report 2022

RussellBro2

Reaction score
On the first day that Josh and I were able to hunt together in 3 years, we doubled teamed this buck down! We both got shots at him but in the end he wore my tag. It was an amazing hunt and much of it we captured on a video I'll share later this year. 2 days before, I missed a chip shot on a slammer that I'd tracked for 7 hours. This was the 3rd mature buck i'd seen in 4 days of hunting. I really cherish those tracking days! But really, it was the time spent before dawn cruising the log roads looking for a track with my brother that was the highlight of the trip... year, actually.

182lbs cleaned out.

Jase is doing well all things considered... and we're heading to Disney with him in a couple weeks. Not sure if there'll be a tracking snow down that way but i'm checking weather daily.

Hope you're all well and enjoyed a great hunt this fall.

Jeff

IMG_8517.JPEG

BDB

Reaction score
Looking forward to the video, nice buck, congrats!!

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Looking forward to the video. Glad to hear everyone is doing well and you guys were able to spend some time in the woods.

Great buck. They can’t all be 270!!! 😜😂

Browseline

Reaction score
Nice buck and good to see that Josh got to hunt some this year. Jase, Josh, his wife and all your families have been through hell the last few years.

Reactions: JDK

MGK

Reaction score
Very nice! Glad to hear you and Josh were able to spend some time together in the woods. Well earned

Browseline

Reaction score
What a great video! I enjoyed every minute of it. I especially liked the parts where all of you were in camp and your conversations. Thanks for posting it.

Latest posts