NH Zone M

IhuntNH603207

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the zone M area and I am looking for anyplace public accessible to try to harvest two doe archery this season! If anyone could give a rough idea or tell me to kick rocks anything helps 😂

12point

Reaction score
I see that you have not had much for replies. I would check out any listed state/town forests as well as conservation areas, many of which do allow hunting. The musquash area in londonderry and litchfield has alot of area and several access points. However, be prepared to hike it in a bit to be alone. Also there are hiking/biking trails throughout that you should take note of. Last year I took a nice 187.5 pound 8 point from there. You should be able to download a map on-line. Bear brook state park also has some area but is located in section L. Good luck!

IhuntNH603207

Reaction score
I see that you have not had much for replies. I would check out any listed state/town forests as well as conservation areas, many of which do allow hunting. The musquash area in londonderry and litchfield has alot of area and several access points. However, be prepared to hike it in a bit to be alone. Also there are hiking/biking trails throughout that you should take note of. Last year I took a nice 187.5 pound 8 point from there. You should be able to download a map on-line. Bear brook state park also has some area but is located in section L. Good luck!
Thank you for the information! I’ll be checking it out on my maps! I found a little piece in Portsmouth by my house with a couple of does and looks like no pressure from other hunters going to try there first! Good luck this year shoot straight

TGS

Reaction score
Not sure where you live? But I would be looking Stratham, Exeter and Brentwood. Anything unposted is good to go.

Here are the tree stands regs.

Written landowner permission is required for any tree stand, ladder, or observation blind which damages or destroys a tree by inserting into the tree any metallic, ceramic, or other object. Written landowner permission is also required if any tree is cut in conjunction with the use of any stand or blind or to construct a pit blind. These permits can be found at huntnh.com/licensing/forms.html under "Miscellaneous Permits."

On State-owned and State-managed lands, permanent stands are illegal. Portable stands or blinds may only be erected between August 1 and January 31, and must be removed by January 31.

IhuntNH603207

Reaction score
Not sure where you live? But I would be looking Stratham, Exeter and Brentwood. Anything unposted is good to go.

Here are the tree stands regs.

Written landowner permission is required for any tree stand, ladder, or observation blind which damages or destroys a tree by inserting into the tree any metallic, ceramic, or other object. Written landowner permission is also required if any tree is cut in conjunction with the use of any stand or blind or to construct a pit blind. These permits can be found at huntnh.com/licensing/forms.html under "Miscellaneous Permits."

On State-owned and State-managed lands, permanent stands are illegal. Portable stands or blinds may only be erected between August 1 and January 31, and must be removed by January 31.
I live right in Portsmouth near rt1A I plan on trying to ask a couple of land owners for permission around here because there is a lot of yellow paper on trees in this area

Latest posts