NH Hunter 2020 Moose Hunt

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Awesome weekend of scouting. The cooler temps had the moose moving a bit more. Scouted a new spot Saturday and was fortunate enough to see a cow and bull together.
We went to the cut we plan on hunting opening day and we’re greeting by a cow and calf feeding right where we plan to be set up. Pulled 3 cards and had a new bull that we both agreed we wouldn’t even think of passing up even though we have a few vids of the above giant. Couple photos of this weekend

NH Hunter

Reaction score
To say I’m excited is an understatement. 33 more days!!!! Our reservation with a butcher is done. We are confident as we should be about our two spots , but prepared to hunt all 9 days. Our tags showed up in the mail Friday. These cool nights are killing the leaves and ferns quickly. Just need some cooler weather with no wind and rain, but we can’t control that so it is what it is at that point. Backpack of essentials (ratchet straps, knives, saws, sharpener, tow straps , etc is ready to be put together. Sled is in the shed waiting to give a moose a ride out of the cut. I feel we are as prepared as we possibly can be.

benny8

Reaction score
That's awesome buddy! I look forward to your outcome! It was good seeing you on Saturday at Morses. I would have liked to chat for a few, but didn't want to interrupt.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
That's awesome buddy! I look forward to your outcome! It was good seeing you on Saturday at Morses. I would have liked to chat for a few, but didn't want to interrupt.
Good seeing you as well. I wish we could have caught up as well. I hadn't seen Jerry in years, then I got talking with the gentleman who drew Unit K in the moose lottery. Hope to run into each other again!!! Were you up to camp this weekend?

benny8

Reaction score
Good seeing you as well. I wish we could have caught up as well. I hadn't seen Jerry in years, then I got talking with the gentleman who drew Unit K in the moose lottery. Hope to run into each other again!!! Were you up to camp this weekend?
No, we were out on sales calls. PM and I will fill you in.

Latest posts