New to the forum

oldgun

Reaction score
Hi just joined today, am an avid whitetail hunter along with grouse. fr. ThunderBay Ont. am just starting to get into longbows have shot some now trying my hand at building one. Hi to all, 124 days to our opening. :grin:

luckybuck

Reaction score
Hi just joined today, am an avid whitetail hunter along with grouse. fr. ThunderBay Ont. am just starting to get into longbows have shot some now trying my hand at building one. Hi to all, 124 days to our opening. :grin:[/b]
Welcome aboard Oldgun.Great bunch of guys here....glad to see some Ontario blood on board. Couple of us on here might drop in on you to get some info for our first deer hunting trip to Waldorff bay this fall....enjoy :cool:

badfisherman

Reaction score
welcome aboard! believe nothing that you see and only half what you hear(read) lets hear some tales of the freat bucks of canada.

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Welcome to HuntingChat oldgun!!!! Glad to have you aboard!!!! :smile: Bill

janc

Uber Moderator
Reaction score
welcome to the huntingchat world oldgun. glad you made it in and look forward to hearing your stories.

lil John

Reaction score
Welcome to our forum OG! There's always room for another old gun at camp. :grin:

Dad

Reaction score
welcome oldgun.....
pull up a log and let's hear about the big ones up there..

lab44

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome oldgun, glad to see you found this place. Hope you stick around a while, the stories get more unbelievable when hunting season rolls around. :grin:

burtm421

Reaction score
Welcome. Ontario huh, ........... Hunting Chat is reaching far and wide.

Mustang

Reaction score
welcome

Burt - he's not the only one from across the northern Border.... I don't remember who but we have another memeber from Canada