New to the Allagash

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
KC, if I left my Tacoma outside my garage all the time during the night, there is a fair chance the catalytic converter would be gone some morning. Thieves seem to like vehicles they can slide under easily.
I hear you, but that was taken yesterday morning an hour and a half north of Jackman on gravel roads! I was more concerned about the bears getting into my trash bag!

MGK

Reaction score
A guy I work with left Galveston for Eastport ME…. You have him beat with St. Francis though

LMC8541

Reaction score
Well I’m here and it’s lovely except for the logging trucks! But where I lived in Texas I had to hear planes all the time from DFW airport.

LMC8541

Reaction score
Yeah I’m right on ME-161. So they wear it out coming out of the Allagash. I’m amazed that all the houses are so close to the roadway.

groundtender

Reaction score
Yeah I’m right on ME-161. So they wear it out coming out of the Allagash. I’m amazed that all the houses are so close to the roadway.
With all due respect, you will get used to them. Plz don’t be like the people in southern Maine that move here, then start complaining and attempting to change things, in many cases to the way things were where they came from.

LMC8541

Reaction score
With all due respect, you will get used to them. Plz don’t be like the people in southern Maine that move here, then start complaining and attempting to change things, in many cases to the way things were where they came from.
That is not my intention at all. As I said compared to the planes they are quite trivial. I like it just the way it is. Remote!

Latest posts