New to HuntingChat Old to Hunting

papajocu

Reaction score
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Hi Everybody. Guess now I am the Newest of the New kids (till the next person signs in :wink: ). THis is the first computer chat thing I have ever used and I am looking forward to sharing information, tips and all that stuff. I just turned 50 and have hunted all my life. I have used most any kind of effective hunting tool be it traps, BB guns, slingshots, archery and guns. I have hunted everything from deer on down (cept boar) and plan to go for elk, bear, and boar real soon. Several years ago I fell and broke my back. Now my hunting is from a wheelchair which I modified with 2.5 inch knobby tires, camo paint, a bow/rifle pack, and a trailer hitch for totin' deer out of the woods. I am semi retired so that allows me the time to spend with my sweetheart and keep her happy - AND as all of your veteran hunters know - a happy sweetheart lets her guy go huntin when he wants!! My son and his wife just gave me my first Granddaughter and I've already bought her camo jammies! Can't wait to take her out hunting!
My motto in hunting is "Steady on the sights. One shot. Make it Count."
Y'all have a blessed day!!
papajocu</span>

piebald

Reaction score
Welcome papajoca. This was the first forum I ever joined also and now I'm hooked. A bunch a great people on here glad to have you aboard. And don't be shy jump right in and post away. O ya great intro also. :mrgreen:

hornz

Reaction score
Welcome to HC
Sorry to hear about your misfortune but sounds like you are making the best out of your situation.
looking forward to chatting with you.

badfisherman

Reaction score
welcome aboard! You will be able to bring some very different perspectives to our outdoors world. Looking forward to your posts.

woodsman

Reaction score
Welcome to hunting chat papajocu ,looking forward to reading your posts

Joe.

jamiebuck

Reaction score
Welcome aboard PJ ,looks like theres nothing holding you back congrats on the grandchild, looking forward to reading your post and sharing some stories :mrgreen:

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Welcome to Hunting Chat papa!!!! Glad to have you here!!!! :biggrin: Bill