New to forum

steelie man

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and like what I've read so far. Just wanted to say hello. I am from Mass and hunt deer. I also fish, mostly Steelhead in New York and trout around here. I'm 35, married w/3 kids.

It's good to be here,
Mike

badfisherman

Reaction score
WELL HEELLLLLOOOOOOO! hey welcome Mike, bunch of really cool guys on here and alot of good BS too :mrgreen: On e thing about this crowd though, DONT BE SHY, SPEAK UP AND LET US HERE YA!.

lil John

Reaction score
Welcome steelie man!

Can we expect to see you at the Big E sportsmans show?

steelie man

Reaction score
Welcome steelie man!

Can we expect to see you at the Big E sportsmans show?[/b]

Generally I don't go, I think it's a waste of time and money, but my son just turned 7 and he is really into the outdoors and loves going to the shows and watching the vs. channel and actually being in the outdoors too(thank god!) So to answer your question, yes you will probably see me there. As it gets closer maybe we can meet up over there, a bunch of us?

badfisherman Posted Today, 03:07 PM
WELL HEELLLLLOOOOOOO! hey welcome Mike, bunch of really cool guys on here and alot of good BS too On e thing about this crowd though, DONT BE SHY, SPEAK UP AND LET US HERE YA!.

Thanks, and don't worry, you'll hear me! lol

Thanks Arlow, I like the site!

Mike

willy13

Reaction score
Hey mike great to have you aboard....we've had some great new guys sign up lately, good guys here lots of knowledge...enjoy the site..Gary

steelie man

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I've found a ton of info already, it is a great site and piebald, I'm hooked too.

Arlow, thanks for the hook up, I'm gonna try to get out there this w-end or next.

DeerMeadowFarm

Reaction score
Arlow, thanks for the hook up, I'm gonna try to get out there this w-end or next.[/b]
Wait a minute...this guy is an Arlow recomendation? Man, there goes the neighborhood... :wink: :mrgreen:

arlow

Reaction score
Wait a minute...this guy is an Arlow recomendation? Man, there goes the neighborhood... :wink: :mrgreen:[/b]
Dont you have a cow to fondle, a goat to herd, a horse to pick up from Maine or something???? :mrgreen: