New looking for mentor or companion NE Kansas

vonnegut321

Reaction score
Hello all, young man here wanting to get into hunting. Seems like one of the most human things one can do! I intend on starting with small game and working my way from there. Is there anyone in NE Kansas area that would be interested in showing an excited newbie the ropes?

Acrossthepond

Reaction score
Hi, if you don’t find what you’re looking for on here, you could try getting in touch with Backcountry Hunters and Anglers (BHA) as I think they run a mentoring scheme.
I only know this because I listen to Steve Rinella’s Meateater podcast and the BHA podcast with Hal Herring, where they often discuss that kind of thing. Well worth a listen if you want to get into hunting.

vonnegut321

Reaction score
Hi, if you don’t find what you’re looking for on here, you could try getting in touch with Backcountry Hunters and Anglers (BHA) as I think they run a mentoring scheme.
I only know this because I listen to Steve Rinella’s Meateater podcast and the BHA podcast with Hal Herring, where they often discuss that kind of thing. Well worth a listen if you want to get into hunting.
Thank you! I like Steve from the little bits I have seen. I will check this out!