New guy on board.

doberman152

Reaction score
Hows it going everybody, took a couple days to activate my account but here i am, cant wait to mingle. I'm an avid hunter and outdoors person so i think i will have a ton to share an learn.

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Well, there's a little bastard named lab44 who is in charge of activating accounts around here....I guess he's been a bit lax lately.:confused:;) Welcome aboard!!

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Lance is Lab44, the little runt bastard I'm talking about......the one who left you hanging for four days. He's got the same avatar as you.... Good thing I went in and approved accounts or you'd still be waiting. LANCE!!!!!!!!

MBullism

Reaction score
Lance is Lab44, the little runt bastard I'm talking about......the one who left you hanging for four days. He's got the same avatar as you.... Good thing I went in and approved accounts or you'd still be waiting. LANCE!!!!!!!!
I thought you retired...:confused: man, some folks just can't stop working...

Welcome, doberman152... pay no attention to the man behind the curtain ;)

NH Native

Reaction score
Never enough NH guys here. Gotta give those Mass and Maine guys a run for their money.:D Welcome.

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
I thought you retired...:confused: man, some folks just can't stop working...

Welcome, doberman152... pay no attention to the man behind the curtain ;)
I thought so too.....

doberman152

Reaction score
Dont want to step on anybody's toes so i switched my avatar.:cool:

doberman152

Reaction score
You poor bastid living in Canaan. No Deer, no moose, no bear, no turkeys and the trout fishing sucks.:D
Theres a ton of game around the canaan area, i use the phrase around because you just get in the vehicle and travel.We shot a few turkeys in etna this season havent had the chance to deer hunt yet do to i just moved to this area but got some friends that do very well hunting "around" canaan, Bow season i think is going to be cool cant wait.

NH Native

Reaction score
I can see why you're looking forward to bow season. Those deer down toward Hanover are some of the most "paternable" deer I've ever run across. Very different from the big woods. Good success to you.

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Welcome aboard doberman, glad o have another NH guy on board at HC!!!!:smile:

bigrak

Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy this great site ! :smile:

A little advice if your not looking for excitement is to not post on Non-Resident fees , Hunting Posted and Private land, anyone elses hunting methods or equipment and don't ask what a Stormy Kromer is. :D

Last edited: