New from Maine now in FL> for the winter

sndman4

Reaction score
I've been listing to Gary (willy13), about this chat room for the last 2 years and he talked me into signing up, so guys here I am if you guys want to hear some good stories about him from what I can see he's filling you full of ----, LOL:) More to follow!!!

Gary Sr.

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
Oh my lord....here we go!! Welcome aboard..... DL

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Welcome to HC sndman4!!!!:) Glad to have you aboard, I think!!!!;):D

jamiebuck

Reaction score
Glad you finnaly decided to join after only hearing about this site for 2 years.

You wouldnt happen to have dial- up and just waiting for it to connect:D:D

sndman4

Reaction score
1 he passed up

Guys this is actually the first time I ever see him pass one up, nosh**t, I can't tell you how many times I would pass a small buck up and he'd shoot the next day, after about 20 years he finally called me on his cell and told me from a tree stand, that he was watching the spike I just passed up in the morning and low and behold he let it go AMAZING HUH!!!! Back many years ago we both would just keep shooting until there was nothing left to shoot at I would tell him we'll sort them out when we're done. For some unknown reasonn maybe maturity I just don't get the kick out of it like I used but I do have fun with the boys.

Sndman

willy13

Reaction score
What!!!! I passed evrythingup!!! remember the time I threw you out of hunting camp for shooting the ridge up the first 2 days of the season!! i think the only thing left was a lone spike...:D:D

sndman4

Reaction score
what the hell are u smoking

I only shoot 1 deer a year and I tried to bring you you up the right way just like you are with you're boys. 1 tag 1 deer!!!!!!!

lab44

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How did I miss this one? Welcome aboard Sr. How's the weather down there? Been golfing much?

I can't imagine either of you two passing much up. :D

willy13

Reaction score
Lucky i'm just leaving playing cards tonite....I could tell you some stories of the biggest poacher that finally left Maine for Florida...

First thing my dad taught me long ago......RUN LIKE HELL FROM GREEN TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

lab44

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lucky i'm just leaving playing cards tonite....I could tell you some stories of the biggest poacher that finally left Maine for Florida...

First thing my dad taught me long ago......RUN LIKE HELL FROM GREEN TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D
No way!!! I'd never believe it, not SR.....he wouldn't do such a thing....:D

willy13

Reaction score
well.....well....Yes he would Lance....:D...as he got older he got wiser...I think he'll be OK now...the 7 year period in Maine is over so they can't do to much to him...

basically he was so scared on time he ran to Florida to escape the wardens...:D:D