New arrival

BobtheBear

Reaction score
Hi everyone .My name is Bob and um......I am a bear.lol.Seriously though , I am Bob and grew up and lived in Mass. for 40 years and then escaped the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts and moved to central Maine 14 years ago.I have hunted , fished,trapped,camped , most of my natural exsistance.I am very pleased to have found you all and can't wait to hear your stories and adventures.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Bob. There's usually some great local hunt stories on here during deer season. In the mean time, since you're the new guy..... post up some pics and the tales that go with them. Get us into turkey season with a few writes ups.

BobtheBear

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Bob. There's usually some great local hunt stories on here during deer season. In the mean time, since you're the new guy..... post up some pics and the tales that go with them. Get us into turkey season with a few writes ups.
Sorry NH , I am afraid that I don't have any pic's.Our house burned down a few years back and all my pics were lost.haven't taken any since.

medrhunter

Reaction score
Welcome BTB
Pictures my be gone, but you still have the memories.
Where do you do most of your hunting?
Sitter, Still Hunter, Tracker?

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Sorry NH , I am afraid that I don't have any pic's.Our house burned down a few years back and all my pics were lost.haven't taken any since.
Sorry to hear that Bob. I was a volunteer firefighter some years ago. It's one of the reasons I got done. Thinking about what every person lost during a fire, memories gone in the blink of an eye. I truly do feel bad for anyone who's ever gone through that. Would still hear some hunt stories though. It starts my day off a hell of a lot better than reading the news.

BobtheBear

Reaction score
Welcome BTB
Pictures my be gone, but you still have the memories.
Where do you do most of your hunting?
Sitter, Still Hunter, Tracker?
Well Med , to be honest , I am all the above.I like that I am adaptable to the situation in the field.I actually enjoy the serenity of sitting ,sometimes for hours on end.I also like the excitement of stalking.Back in my days in Mass. ,we would drive and that could be an adrenaline rush , as you may jump 6 or 8 deer at a time.

As for where , I am a big fan of the ridges.Especially if there's a recent clear cut or skidder twitch.I used to be a big swamp puppy but the years are catching me now and honestly ,it just hurts too much to beat the brush like that.

BobtheBear

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Bob. I was a volunteer firefighter some years ago. It's one of the reasons I got done. Thinking about what every person lost during a fire, memories gone in the blink of an eye. I truly do feel bad for anyone who's ever gone through that. Would still hear some hunt stories though. It starts my day off a hell of a lot better than reading the news.
Thanks NH.I also was a volunteer fireman back in the day in Mass.I have plenty of ..um..stories to share and will do so as time allows.As you may have heard ,hunting stories have been known to be long winded.lol

Latest posts