National Forest

12 ring

Reaction score
Well back from my week end hunt with my son in Monticello Ga on the National forest. I would say that the October lock down is on BUT!!! my son shot a beautiful 10 point. I planed to put a picture of it on here but when I try to down load it from my phone it says no new photos are found. If I get it straightened out I will post the photo. He is getting it mounted. The buck was shot over a scrape line he was watching but did not appear to be in rut. The hocks were not black and even though he had a good sized neck it did not appear to be swollen. Should be kicking off in the next couple of weeks. The processer said most bucks he has coming in are showing rut. Well I'm just going to be hunting my back 40 with my bow for a couple weeks I think we are going back to Monticello Veterans day week end...

12 ring

Reaction score
Can't figure out what the problem is between my cell and my computer. Used to just plug the cell into the computer and the pic. downloaded now it says no new pictures. I'm not real tecky so it could be anything.