my favorite fun gun

kevin in nh

Reaction score
A lot of people knock AK type rifles but one thing THEY WORK! On the left is an AK-74 Polish Tantel in 5.45x38 and an Henderson Arms AK 47 in 7.62x39...I am a "gun addict" and just love guns, shooting and hunting....I will post more if others jump in with their fun guns! ARs, Garands, Lugers.......love em all!!!

rpc55

Reaction score
Awesome rifles guys! I have a few I will contribute...
Top rifle is a Ruger with a 3x9x40 Leupold I use for day time hunting. Bottom is a CMMG with a digital NV I use for coyote night hunting. Both in .223

This rifle is a TNW Aero survival rifle in 10mm. I have been wanting a pistol caliber carbine for a long time. it breaks down without any tools and fits in a backpack. It uses Glock magazines.

mrjohn12

Reaction score
Gamo whisper - quietest air rifle. G'day mate i sure the quietest air rifle is a 17cal that shoots about 750 fps,their are allot of models that make this type.The .22 air rifle goes about 1120 fps but that still has a cracking sound like a 22 Lr.But i would just shoot subsonic they just do the same speed like the .22 air rifle some go less than that.I have shot one that i did a reading on and that was 980 fps with a subsonic.