My dog is a thief

Wandling

Reaction score
My back yard is littered with stuffed animals and deer horns/skulls. My pup has played with horns since she was about 6 weeks old. She found my stash of sheds and started stealing them. Most of the stuffed animals were stolen from my daughters room. One was supposed to be a Christmas present for my niece but she opened the package and took it.

Wandling

Reaction score
She has found a couple. She's not trained at all. She just played with them since 6 weeks old.

Billy02

Reaction score
Lol, it means she needs lots of toys to play. go get him some.

Annekesha

Reaction score
I personally have had many cases both pleasant and less pleasant with my dog and I adore him to the fullest for all the unforgettable memories we made together. At first, I panicked because I thought it would be hard to take care of him, especially because I live in a block of flats, and in that case, the situation is a bit more complicated, but over time I understood that everything is solvable. Also, it was hard for me to choose his name because I didn't have good ideas but I was lucky with this site https://www.oodlelife.com/best-gray-dog-names/ which helped me a lot.

Last edited:

Latest posts