Muzzleloader opening day coming up!

IhuntNH603207

Reaction score
Anyone excited for Halloween opening day? weather this far out says cold but will have to see how the week goes? Going into the same piece I shot my 9 pointer last year have scouted the area I don’t own any cameras but have found plenty of sign and saw the deer in a field 100 yards from my stand. Let’s hope this week flys by!

mowbizz

Reaction score
Yup! Can't wait. I have a new powder/bullet combo that I hope will "reach out and touch" a buck!

IhuntNH603207

Reaction score
I
Yup! Can't wait. I have a new powder/bullet combo that I hope will "reach out and touch" a buck!
same! I’m hoping I can see something with horns I have two friends I’m gonna be trying to get them their first deer so might take a doe to leave some bucks for them

benny8

Reaction score
This week will be the longest week known to man! Not just because of the muzzy opener, but because I start a month long Deercation. Saturday morning will find the wife and I up to Shamp. Hoping for a repeat of last years muzzy opening weekend(Sat. wife shot 130 lb doe, and Sun. I got 185 lb buck). Sarah will be hunting/shooting until she fills a tag. I will be running the camera. Really hoping to get one shot on camera. Good luck everyone!

IhuntNH603207

Reaction score
This week will be the longest week known to man! Not just because of the muzzy opener, but because I start a month long Deercation. Saturday morning will find the wife and I up to Shamp. Hoping for a repeat of last years muzzy opening weekend(Sat. wife shot 130 lb doe, and Sun. I got 185 lb buck). Sarah will be hunting/shooting until she fills a tag. I will be running the camera. Really hoping to get one shot on camera. Good luck everyone!
I will be attempting to film my hunt this year from my stand good luck to you guys!! Hope to see some deer pictures!

Jimmy S

Reaction score
I like hunting in the snow but my favorite weather conditions are cloudy days with light winds, temps 25-40 and hunting on dry leave where you can hear movement far away.

My attention is always drawn to the sound of 'walking' and it keeps me alert as I sit all day 20 feet above the forest floor.

Good luck to all and stay safe!

Latest posts