Muzzle Loader Season ! Ready ! Aim ! ------->

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
If anyone needs a muzz with scope, hard case, gear boxes, and accessories, for themselves, children, or companions, I have a Muzz set for sale. Location: Manchester, NH.

Dirigoboy

Reaction score
Statewide in Maine, All WMD's it runs 11/29-12/4

In WMD's 12, 13, 15-18, 20-26, 29 it runs 12/6 to 12/11

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
They give us 2 days to hunt with a M.L. in NJ before the regular gun season. You can shoot a buck and then two more bucks during the gun season. Then it's open again after the guns season which is the second half of December and all of January.

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
They give us 2 days to hunt with a M.L. in NJ before the regular gun season. You can shoot a buck and then two more bucks during the gun season. Then it's open again after the guns season which is the second half of December and all of January.
You are so lucky that you can hunt all of January.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
You are so lucky that you can hunt all of January.
I can shoot 6 bucks and 45 does with my tags. I usually only shoot a couple of bucks and a couple of does. The kids get the rest. We only need about 6 deer a year for our family and a couple of friends and then two more for the landowner where I hunt.

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
I can shoot 6 bucks and 45 does with my tags. I usually only shoot a couple of bucks and a couple of does. The kids get the rest. We only need about 6 deer a year for our family and a couple of friends and then two more for the landowner where I hunt.
It's nothing like that in New England.

Xbolt

Reaction score
45? Or did you mean 4-5

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
Do you still have to shoot a doe before you can take a buck? or has that rule changed?

Latest posts