Moxie!

Vtbuck223

Reaction score
Moxie has been a family tradition for generations...but there are definitely..."those who do" and "those who don't". I'm with "those who do"...it's distinct taste is hard to beat. Though...I hardly drink soda at all now. I always have enjoyed introducing it to other people and seeing their reactions.

Mikejd

Reaction score
I have never tried it. But it's supposedly the oldest carbonated drink in the US. I have to try it next time I'm up that way.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Regular moxie is good, Take a look at the link I provided this is the new type.I think it’s just a joke though.

Last edited:

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I first tried it in 2017 when I was moose hunting. It brought us good luck!. Then I took some with me when I went to deer camp but no luck there.:(

Meatseeker

Reaction score
I love Moxie! Always have.... got the hankering from my mom. My ice fishing crew call it the "slump buster". When we are desperate for a flag, the whole crew will pop a moxie. The look on most guy's faces when they drink it is priceless. But it usually works.

JDK

Reaction score
The good part about Moxie is you don't have to use stabilizer when you run it in your lawn mower.

rocky

Reaction score
Mix it with some Mondavi Fortissimo and you won't want it any other way. I have been drinking Moxie for about 75 years and will continue to do so.

Grandkid

Reaction score
Moxie is the best stuff made. Dad give me some after a pheasant hunt back in the early 70's. Mmmm good.

Roger-