Mount question

Fixed blade

Reaction score

Happy ending..... without the rub and tug of course.
more of a rub and scrape scenario?

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I ended up settling on a euro mount and built this frame out of some old barn boards I had in my shop. I'm happy with the way it came out , and it's something different to display it.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Not sure why they are posting sideways. Hopefully LB will save the day like usual.

802-603hunter

Reaction score
I like it Shawn. One of my buddies from Maine did the same with his moose euro.

Congrats again on a stellar buck, he looks even more impressive than I remember. Hard work and persistence pays off!

Mountain Hunter

Reaction score
I really like what you did with this mount. How much $$$ do you have invested in it? Shoulder mounts are getting expensive.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I really like what you did with this mount. How much $$$ do you have invested in it? Shoulder mounts are getting expensive.
The guy with the beetles charged me 135.00. I would have been much cheaper if I were to skin the head, remove the eyes and brains. I don't have any desire to do so, it was worth the extra money to me.

As for the boards itself...... the only thing I didn't have laying around for it was some cut nails and the hanging hooks. I think the hooks were 12.00 and a one pound box of cut nails was around 7.00.

Latest posts