Meat lottery winners announced

802-603hunter

Reaction score
We got a couple in our camp. Not sure if we’ll get together for the October season or stick to tradition and hit December. There’s a certain allure to muzzleloading in the snow.

lester2

Reaction score
Most everyone I hunt with got one. I’m actually kind of excited about the early season. Some of the older guys who don’t like the typical cold and snowy weather of the traditional season will be able to get out and enjoy themselves.

Mountain Hunter

Reaction score
I got one for our camp. That Friday is my daughter's Birthday. Saturday is Halloween. I'd rather hunt in NH that weekend to be honest, but since I have to stick around, I may as well hunt a little at camp. I'll probably see the buck of a lifetime while I'm out.

mbVT

Administrator
Reaction score
A few in our crew. I suspect we'll stick to the December traditions, but I'm happy folks that like potentially nicer weather will have that opportunity.

VTHunter08

Reaction score
wife and I both got one. Wont lie pretty excited for the early season mainly for my wife. Tough to get her in the woods when its 0 degrees out. Late october is so much more enjoyable in the woods. Hopefully get her out a little bit and hopefully she'll put another one on the ground

Bucksaw

Reaction score
My friend and I both got picked. Was planning on hunting in December but might make a trip out for Thursday & Friday of the early season and then back to NH for the opener on Saturday. My second season hunting VT.

Vtbuck223

Reaction score
I think this is the first time that my son and I both got one in the same zone. It would be great if there was a way to prioritize having the same zone as your family or hunting partner. I am sure it would increase participation and effort for the average hunter. We will probably take the opportunity to do some scouting during the early season...but still focus on the late season.

Latest posts