Maine Moose Lottery

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Just entered the lottery along with my wife and 3 kids. Put two of the kids in for a bonus point only, as they would not be able to make it this year, with their schedules. The rest of us have 44 chances in the lottery. Good luck.

Pine-lock

Reaction score
Points only for me this year. Shooterbuck and I have a hound hunt lined up for October that's eating into vacation time. I did start putting my son in this year to start building him some points.

JDK

Reaction score
Not sure I'm going to apply this year with a hunt lined up in another state.

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
I’m hoping my wife or oldest daughter get pulled. I’ve shot two now and been a subpermittee twice. Could careless really if I went again to shoot, but would love to see one in my family shoot one.

Last edited:

medrhunter

Reaction score
As of yesterday they haven't posted the 2019 harvest report yet.
Not that it matters much.
Any interest in putting a Zone Swap thread here?
I see 2 web sites out there but you have to pay to get on and I'm not sure how good they are.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I see 2 web sites out there but you have to pay to get on and I'm not sure how good they are.
Good idea. I think we should do that.

The way a lot of people do it is thru facebook. You look at the list of permit winners for the zone you want, look them up on facebook, message them and ask them if they want to switch. That's how people contacted me about swapping last time.

Last edited:

medrhunter

Reaction score
Good idea. I think we should do that.

The way a lot of people do it is thru facebook. You look at the list of permit winners for the zone you want, look them up on facebook, message them and ask them if they want to switch. That's how people contacted me about swapping last time.
Don't you have to pay for that list as well?

JDK

Reaction score
As of yesterday they haven't posted the 2019 harvest report yet.
Not that it matters much.
2019 Harvest information is available online

Big D

Reaction score
Feeling good about this year. Not sure why because I felt that way last year too. Been putting in since damn near the get go with nada. Think it would be a jinx to order my meat hauling pack before the draw or should I wait?

Reactions: JDK