Maine Moose Hunt Podcast

JDK

Reaction score
OMM have a very good reputation. I bump into them a lot during the Fall.

NorthMaine

Reaction score
I follow them a lot on FB. The moose they get into is really impressive. They seem to be one of the few regularly getting into what I would consider "trophy" bulls. That sure comes at a premium price though. I'm also curious how they decide which hunters will go after which bulls they've targeted. I had asked on one of the FB photos and they just said something along the lines of "going based on client abilities" but I'm guessing there is more to it than that.

NorthMaine

Reaction score
If I had unlimited funds and was after a trophy moose, they're probably the outfitter to go with.

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
Nate does a great job up there. Truly is a business man first and understands the “full package”. Being in the air all the time really helps the moose location. Side fact, I used to work with his wife in our office. First time I met her at a big local meeting someone mentioned something about my fall “hunting beard” and she heard it and whips out her phone and starts showing me pictures of a bear she just shot, and was talking deer hunting like we would here.

groundtender

Reaction score
Nate does a great job up there. Truly is a business man first and understands the “full package”. Being in the air all the time really helps the moose location. Side fact, I used to work with his wife in our office. First time I met her at a big local meeting someone mentioned something about my fall “hunting beard” and she heard it and whips out her phone and starts showing me pictures of a bear she just shot, and was talking deer hunting like we would here.
Went deer hunting in New Brunswick a few years ago with Nate and his wife. She got the only deer….215 lbs x 8 points.

Latest posts