Maine Lead Ammo Ban

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
On Monday, April 5, the Inland Fisheries & Wildlife Committee will hold a public hearing on LD 1015, which bans the use of traditional lead ammunition when hunting.

JDK

Reaction score
Anyone taking any bets on how many times she has actually hunted in the past?

NH Hunter

Reaction score
You don't think she has some camo frames she's sporting in November Jay? Hahahaha

JDK

Reaction score
If you look at legislation that she either sponsored or co-sponsored, this is totally out of “character.” She is a do nothing liberal but it is pretty clear someone got to her and being a shithead, she responded.

Wood

Reaction score
We really need to start paying attention. How are these crazies all getting into office? Did I miss a meeting?

Junebugg2.0

Reaction score
I bet she is progressive!...that means this is progress fellas & they know better than anyone what is best for all of us. A rule & regulation for everyone & everything & every situation! We're having a good time!

JDK

Reaction score
I bet she is progressive!...that means this is progress fellas & they know better than anyone what is best for all of us. A rule & regulation for everyone & everything & every situation! We're having a good time!
Her biography on the State page says she is an adjunct professor and a freelance problem solver consultant. In other words, a do nothing. Or as skinner correctly implied, a commie.

groundtender

Reaction score
Another progressive idea that if passed will hurt average Americans the most. Instead of being able to buy reasonably priced and effective ammo like CoreLoks, we’ll be forced into the $50.00 boxes of non-lead bullets. Just one reason to oppose this.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Another progressive idea that if passed will hurt average Americans the most. Instead of being able to buy reasonably priced and effective ammo like CoreLoks, we’ll be forced into the $50.00 boxes of non-lead bullets. Just one reason to oppose this.
In all fairness, and not by any means justifying such a foolish bill, but it seems as though we are stuck in the middle based on her bill, and the ammo companies price gouging the ever living shit out of us. Seems like both sides want us paying 50.00 a box for ammo regardless.

Junebugg2.0

Reaction score
I was being sarcastic... I am already tired of Biden and the progressive movement going on. Their policy and doctrine is scary as hell...this country is in for a ride!

hammertime

Reaction score
I've contacted both my representatives in Augusta. Both say will not vote for it. I'd like to know who is on the committee and contact them directly

groundtender

Reaction score
Search :
I've contacted both my representatives in Augusta. Both say will not vote for it. I'd like to know who is on the committee and contact them directly
Search: Maine Legislature. Scroll around the website for stuff like Committee Info. It’s not too hard to submit written testimony online, and/or present live oral testimony at the public hearing via Zoom. If an old fool like me can do it, you can

skinner

Reaction score
On Monday, April 5, the Inland Fisheries & Wildlife Committee will hold a public hearing on LD 1015, which bans the use of traditional lead ammunition when hunting.

also I believe a bill to limit ways to hunt coyotes is to be heard today or soon

Latest posts