MA Law's

kendo

Mr. Bubblers
Reaction score
Freaken retarded!, I went to kitterytrading post today bought some powder! Was looking for small pistol primers None!,looking for Berrys 115 gr RN ..none!, guy in back of the counter was a dick head! Asked him polite if they had these in stock, was like I kicked him in the balls or something! Any woo come home try to order on line just the berrys bullet heads..NO SHIP TO MA!!..wtf!, have to find a place that has these in NH OR Ma! Pain in the arse!

JJM6

Reaction score
Freaken retarded!, I went to kitterytrading post today bought some powder! Was looking for small pistol primers None!,looking for Berrys 115 gr RN ..none!, guy in back of the counter was a dick head! Asked him polite if they had these in stock, was like I kicked him in the balls or something! Any woo come home try to order on line just the berrys bullet heads..NO SHIP TO MA!!..wtf!, have to find a place that has these in NH OR Ma! Pain in the arse!
I live on the seacoast (NH) and drive to Hookestt to Shooters outpost. Can't stand Kittery. Great people, great stock, great prices. No BS at Shooters.

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
I live on the seacoast (NH) and drive to Hookestt to Shooters outpost. Can't stand Kittery. Great people, great stock, great prices. No BS at Shooters.
Shooters is a nice looking store but I find their prices are a little higher than other local stores. Depends on what you are looking for. Every time I go to Shooters they either dont have it or the price is higher than I know I can buy it for at Riley's. I went there to get some 12 ga and 20ga Hornady SST Sabots and they were 15 bucks a box. I got them at Riley's for 12.50.

I just called Shooters and they dont have any Berry's 115 RN in stock . Riley's has one box of 1000 count and a few boxes of 250 count.

I agree with both of you on Kittery. Ton of stuff but its so commercialized there now. They definitely aren't cheap on anything. This winter I had some time before a meeting so I stopped in looking for a particular scope. Guy shows it to me and its on a givaway sale price. 100 bucks off . The problem is that givaway price was 150 bucks more than the regular price I could buy it and another store .

Last edited: