Lynx

ihunt

Reaction score
They are so cool. Saw my first one a couple years ago up near Parlin Lake.

802-603hunter

Reaction score
Awesome JDK, wicked pictures!

I had one blow 8’ by me at top speed when we were running hare once. I couldn’t believe how silent it was at top speed.

JDK

Reaction score
While they certainly aren't something you see every day, there seems to be more and more around each year. I've not seen one yet but we've had them in the yard based on tracks in the snow. We live about 5 miles from downtown Caribou.

WetWool

Reaction score
Not sure why but "downtown Caribou" made me chuckle. :) The video was wicked cool Jay.

Reactions: JDK

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
What a great encounter ! Fantastic pics JDK ! Looking at the 1st pic , looks like Momma was just as curious of you as you were of them . How close to you did they get ?

Pine-lock

Reaction score
Awesome pictures. I saw one up around Ross lake back in 2011 or so? I didn't get nearly as good of a look as you did. I was amazed how tall they are.

JDK

Reaction score
What a great encounter ! Fantastic pics JDK ! Looking at the 1st pic , looks like Momma was just as curious of you as you were of them . How close to you did they get ?

groundtender

Reaction score
Outstanding pics. I used to see them fairly often in the most southerly 3 to 4 miles of the Norris Brook system. Always in a road while driving back to camp after dark.

Gwlambo

Reaction score
What an exciting experience. They are awesome animals. I saw two on my way in to camp last year. I see lots of tracks of them in the woods where the bunnies are prevalent. Not as much as coyotes but still plenty.

Dirigoboy

Reaction score
Geez, what awesome photos. In all my years of hunting the only cat I ever saw in the woods was a bobcat, which I thought was pretty awesome, but these two are pretty spectacular. Thanks for posting them.

Latest posts