Lost one of our own

mowbizz

Reaction score
Damn...you just never know...only 50 years old.
Like a lot of others, I emailed or PM'd him many times ordering his juice and chatting about common interests...he was enthusiastic in pursuing his dreams of creating a quality, deer scent and judging by how his licking branch gel worked, he truly succeeded in that quest.
I have numerous photo accounts of how deer of all sizes and shapes went crazy for it and i still have some left, frozen for next season.
As I spread it on my spots this season I will be thinking of his enthusiastic responses to pictures I posted
Of bucks going crazy for his product..."great buck! Go get him Mo!"

Condolences to his family and those who knew him personally.

Last edited:

SwampSavage

Reaction score
Damn...you just never know...only 50 years old.
Like a lot of others, I emailed or PM'd him many times ordering his juice and chatting about common interests...he was enthusiastic in pursuing his dreams of creating a quality, deer scent and judging by how his licking branch gel worked, he truly succeeded in that quest.
I have numerous photo accounts of how deer of all sizes and shapes went crazy for it and i still have some left, frozen for next season.
As I spread it on my spots this season I will be thinking of his enthusiastic responses to pictures I posted
Of bucks going crazy for his product..."great buck! Go get him Mo!"

Condolences to his family and those who knew him personally.
Great comment! He will be missed for sure

Vermonster

Reaction score
Haven't signed in a few months, busy with life. But man, not what I expected to see when finally visiting again. Very sad......

ojibwa

Reaction score
I hate to hear this, I have not been on here in a while and logged in specifically to get some of his scents and lure.

Belated prayers for his family..