Lost one of our own

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
I was told this morning by another member here that Bill Surrette, Kendo on the board here, appears to have passed away yesterday. Thoughts and prayers to friends and family. So raise a glass of beer for the guy (only the good stuff), and take a whiff of Wild Bills Scent if you have any left over from the season....

Last edited:

Lavman

Reaction score
Sad to hear, god speed Mr Bubbles....

Escout711

Reaction score
Wow, what a shame. You never when it's your time, it's a good reminder to hunt when you get the chance, love your family always, and don't let what needs to be said stay unsaid.

Paul/NH

Reaction score
Thanks Dan. I tried to post something up here right after I PM'd you but it crashed and I had to head to work. Bill seemed to truly embrace the things he enjoyed in life - his wife Sabrina, his dog, making deer scents, deer hunting, cooking, making wine, etc etc. I conversed a bunch with Bill, sent him some deer "parts" do concoct his scents, and shared my pics and videos, etc of deer that enjoyed them. I am sorry to have never met him in person...

RIP "Wild" Bill :(

Remi

Reaction score
Wow - sad to hear. I've had some PM conversations with him, real nice guy. Condolences to his family and friends and may he rest in peace.

MBullism

Reaction score
Wow... didn't see that coming :( Don't waste time marking time, live it instead. RIP, Bill. You will be missed, and remembered-

kevin in nh

Reaction score
You just never know when your time is up. I sent him some 44 mag brass for him to reload a week before Christmas and he wanted to know how much? I said enjoy it and I hope you shoot a monster. Three days before Christmas he got them and replied " I will put a little something in the mail for you" I assumed it would be some of his juice that never arrived. I just hope he got to enjoy his new 44s even a little bit.....God bless his family RIP Bill

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Rest In Peace Bill. Still have some of your juice in the frigg. Please know the Whitetail's will still be coming in to Wild Bills scents this Fall.