Lost my girl today.

mdab27

Reaction score
While she was not a hunting dog by any means, she was the best. Would run right by the wife to jump on me whenever we would get home. She has been fighting a brain tumor for a few months and had a seizure in my arms this morning. Always sucks big time. RIP my girl

MBullism

Reaction score
:(

condolences... my last has been gone many month now, and i still, occasionally, open the door expecting.... it's just weird:(

kevin in nh

Reaction score
So sorry to hear....I lost my Shorthair years back and can't bring myself to get another " Dog".....she was my best friend and I miss her dearly.....sad.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Mike. The worst things about dogs and grandparents is neither live long enough.

Paul/NH

Reaction score
I haven't had a dog since I was a kid, but man do I love them. Wife just inst a big "pet person"... I often wonder if I did have my dream lab, how I would cope when I lost him/her.

At least your pup is no longer suffering. Hang in there Mike.

SAB1

Reaction score
Ugg! Sorry man. She looks just like my dog Ginger that I had as a kid. Very tough. Time heals the wound.

frontierrots

Reaction score
so sorry cancer sucks.
I lost my blood tracking dog/ competition obedience dog to intestinal Lymphoma suddenly in May. Competed in two obed trials March 1 and did great, mid April she got sick and may 29 she was gone :(
anniediane109A.jpg

tobydog

Reaction score
lost 2 labs recently (the ones in my avatar). one yellow, Toby, expected old age in feb 2014. One, black, to leukemia july 2015. He was only 6. Could not believe how hard it hit me.

toby-bert.jpg

BigCountry

Reaction score
A hunter has the most and purest love and respect for all animals. Non-hunters never understand this, and be thankful you were able to share that love.

ph11

Reaction score
Sorry to hear man. We lost our lab Bella to bone cancer in October. She was 8. We didn't know she was sick for more than 2 weeks before she was gone. Happened so quick. Not a hunting dog but loved to swim, go on the boat, and go on walks in the woods with us. Have not been home from school since she passed, going to be weird with her not their. First week was tough but staying busy helped.

Bella and Me.jpg

Latest posts