Looking for a Lab puppy

NH Hunter

Reaction score
My family and I have decided it's time to bring a new puppy into our home. I'm doing the search thing on the web, but some of these breeders are brutal to get in contact with. Does anyone know a reputable breeder or even a nice family who has recently or about to have a litter of English Lab puppies? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

mowbizz

Reaction score
No personal experience with them but when I was looking for a Springer I contacted them as they breed Springers as well. They seem like a reputable kennel and train hunting dogs.
Kirby Mountain Kennels in East Burke VT
Theyre on Facebook and have a website as well.
www.kirbymountainkennels.com

NH Hunter

Reaction score
thank you for the responses so far. I'll look into them. Things are a lot different now buying a puppy. Some of these breeders are out of their minds with the forms they ask to be filled out prior to even speaking to you.

Mainewoods

Reaction score
No personal experience with them but when I was looking for a Springer I contacted them as they breed Springers as well. They seem like a reputable kennel and train hunting dogs.
Kirby Mountain Kennels in East Burke VT
Theyre on Facebook and have a website as well.
www.kirbymountainkennels.com
I got my chessie from Kirby Mnt 12 years ago and could not be happier. John and Wendy have a good reputation.

Reaction score
thank you for the responses so far. I'll look into them. Things are a lot different now buying a puppy. Some of these breeders are out of their minds with the forms they ask to be filled out prior to even speaking to you.
Just an FYI: My son and daughter in law raise English Labs. They're sold out for the near future and have a
waiting list. Most of their friends in the business are in the same boat. Many shelters in New England have homed all their animals which is a first. Sooo, if your real serious, start looking ASAP.

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
I recommend Norton. This is our second lab, researched several places 6 years ago before getting our Milo. Norton wasn’t a big breeding facility, but just a home with loving owners. More than happy with our dog, his health, behavior, etc.

Attachments

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I recommend Norton. This is our second lab, researched several places 6 years ago before getting our Milo. Norton wasn’t a big breeding facility, but just a home with loving owners. More than happy with our dog, his health, behavior, etc.

I just called an she has nothing right now. But thank you for the reference. We'll keep looking.

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
Here is another option. My current dogs father lived here. I have a friend that has had 2 blacks from here also.