Little of this and that

JDK

Reaction score
Just seeing this Jeremy. I’d say you have had a successful season already. Sounds like a great hunt with family and opportunities. I know it is a cliche but spending time with family and friends is priceless.

Snowed

Reaction score
I’ve always felt and enjoyed the pre-hunt “activities“ of any moose hunt more than the actual hunt itself. You and your family experienced it to the fullest. Although we all feel disappointed for you folks, we are extremely grateful and appreciative of the all out effort to include your entire family in this experience. You went all out and it wasn’t for a lack of effort. Thank you for taking us along.

Reaction score
Welllll, I must say,this was a great thread and so glad your hunt was more than you expected Kingman minus getting no moose.Time spent like that will be forever memories!! There were so many this year that didn’t get one that we know.They hunted hard too so it wasn’t only you and then there were others that got lucky.. one friend of mine went with her boyfriend and had 4 tags in camp and they all tagged out .Honestly,I spoke to a couple biologists last year who were out collecting collars ...I asked how many did they find alive? None..winter ticks,cut spraying and more than enough tags have dwindled the herds. Deer season is upon us now so I wish you luck there now! Thank you for sharing the pictures and story!! I’ll keep my fingers crossed to hear my name or hubs next year for moose! Lol

Latest posts