Lets see your dogs!

Wandling

Reaction score
On our way home we stopped at a wildlife area for a quick walk. It's amazing how a lazy old dog suddenly comes back to life when out in the woods. She was crossing creeks that were almost deeper than her. (This dog hates water).

yarway

Reaction score
my dogs

0211130841.jpgIMG_0133.JPG
On our way home we stopped at a wildlife area for a quick walk. It's amazing how a lazy old dog suddenly comes back to life when out in the woods. She was crossing creeks that were almost deeper than her. (This dog hates water).

Gfedor

Reaction score
Some nice pics. Trying to download some pictures of my beagles though out the years. Made some YouTube clips, but down to my last hound now. Won't be getting another. It's been a great 30 plus yrs with my beagles. NJ isn't just setup for rabbit hunting anymore. I'll be getting back into deer hunting 100%
YouTube Gene Fedor beagles,

Gfedor

Reaction score
Some nice pics. Trying to download some pictures of my beagles though out the years. Made some YouTube clips, but down to my last hound now. Won't be getting another. It's been a great 30 plus yrs with my beagles. NJ isn't just setup for rabbit hunting anymore. I'll be getting back into deer hunting 100%
YouTube Gene Fedor beagles,
Good NJ hunt. Only 1 dog left out of my pack.

Attachments