Lets see your dogs!

runt13

Reaction score
062.JPG
Not a hunting dog, but still part of the family.

His name is ''Knucklehead'' the Dog

RUNT ''13''

jeremy421

Reaction score
181c3d97f4fb5f37c9c456ebfd4f0c90.jpg

Ruger catching up on his field and stream reading

802-603hunter

Reaction score
I'm impressed....reminds me of a funny story: neighbor of mine did not like my dogs on her land, said she was going to post it....I replied, lady my dogs are smart but not that smart....they can't read.....did not help our neighborly relations but amusing nonetheless.

We tried to explain this to a State employee last winter on the waterfowl refuge. Apparently he thought Walker hounds knew better and should stop chasing a coyote at the sign.

tobydog

Reaction score
After losing my two Labs way to close together in the past two years, my wife and I decided to adopt a senior lab to give him a nice retirement and also a younger one that has some of that energy we love.

The yellow is the older boy (Newman) who we have had for a year; The Chocolate is the younger approx 2years old (Baron) we just got him yesderday. He fits right in.

baron.jpg

newman_santaHat.jpg

Wandling

Reaction score
My beagle and whatever the other one is. The beagle is 12,the other is 1. The beagle just had a cancer tumor removed last month. I am at Ohio State veterinary right now for a checkup. She's doing great.

Latest posts