Let's see some of the deer you got on cam during the 2020 season.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Here is one from the 2021 season, have until he drops them or Jan 31.

I was there this evening and the landowners son was clearing brush from an old road about 100 yards from where I sit. So, that screwed me up. He won't be around tomorrow so I will try again. 01130550.JPG

VTHunter08

Reaction score
Best buck I had on camera this year just happened to be the one I ended up harvesting during archery season. Kind of funny over march covid quarantine we had an area off the back side of our lawn that was thick with saplings so I decided to cut it all out and plant it with clover and some other mix. I then bought a cheap camera for my 4yo son to put on our "food plot" so he could check cameras too. Surprised the hell out of me when we saw this picture. Craziest thing is sometime between the trail cam pic (9-25-2020) and when I harvested him on October 25th he lost his right eye. Just an empty dried up cavity when I got him.

Attachments

PaMass

Reaction score
Acouple from this past fall..Date and time not correct. PICT0373 (2).JPG PICT0393.JPG

Last edited:

ihunt

Reaction score
My cams are all set to video and the site won't let me post them. I guess I'll try to figure out how to take a few screen shots of the videos and see if that will work?

shawn_in_MA

Reaction score
Couple bucks from CT and MA. The big MA buck got shot during ML season. The CT 8pt got shot by my buddy's father
CT
b.jpg
n.jpg
m.jpg

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
A friend of mine had him walking in on opening day of shotgun...he rattled the fore end on his gun while picking it up, scared the hell out of the buck and it was out of our lives!!
That gun would be for sale if it were me. LOL.

Latest posts