Late Season Bucks...Anyone

medrhunter

Reaction score
I've been out the last 2 Saturdays.
I've seen 30+ doe and not a single horn.
Anyone seeing bucks?

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been out the last 2 Saturdays.
I've seen 30+ doe and not a single horn.
Anyone seeing bucks?
Do you have any cameras out? From what I have heard from others bucks are starting to drop. I have seen some small bucks, I have one decent that I might be tempted to shoot if I see him.

Attachments

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
It bothers me that those turkeys are out of step. Have to work on that. I have the two bucks trained pretty good though.;)

Last edited:

Wandling

Reaction score
I saw 3 bucks today at work. I’ve saw two bucks in the last week with only one side. Towards the end of the month I’m going to start looking for sheds. Hopefully I do better this year. I only found a few last year.

jht2224

Reaction score
We had a big 10 pointer in our yard chasing around a little doe last week, it looked like November.

medrhunter

Reaction score
My dog was getting cabin fever, so I traded in the muzzle loader for the bird gun today.
Wouldn't you know the dog puts up a huge 8 pointer, well half an 8 pointer anyway, at 30 yards.
and I left the go-pro in the truck.
Go figure.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
My dog was getting cabin fever, so I traded in the muzzle loader for the bird gun today.
Wouldn't you know the dog puts up a huge 8 pointer, well half an 8 pointer anyway, at 30 yards.
and I left the go-pro in the truck.
Go figure.
Good one for next season. Passed a nice 8 yesterday with the bow. Hoping he sticks around for fall. Have seen a few half racks also.

Gwlambo

Reaction score
12310024.jpg01090049.jpg12310031.jpg
These are from about a week ago. We still have horns here in NJ. I just got my first cam from Santa this year. To say I ma addicted would be an understatement. I have deer, coons, mice, fox, rabbits, coyote and I have not even gone 40 yards from the house.