Kegerator -

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
I know its a long shot on here, but I'm desperate. I own a kegerator and after I had finished a keg, the lines looked incredibly dirty. I started taking it apart to clean it with the solution they recommend, and a spring loaded section came flying out with 2 plastic pieces. I'm fairly mechanical, but I can NOT figure out how that thing goes together again. Anyone on here have any first hand knowlege on the subject? Its a long shot, I know...

Big D

Reaction score
20 years ago I probably could have put that back together blind folded.;) Sorry I can't hep you now. It's been a while.

SportsmanNH

Reaction score

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
Yeah, I did both of those options actually. I googled the exact model of the unit, since the instruction manual doesn't go that deep. I also asked the other people I know with kegerators and they both said they've never done anything other than clean the lines (yuck).

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for the expensive stuff, but some of it is outrageous. I like all the pale ales and IPA's, but this time I had a keg of switchback. Thats what stained the lines, tricking me into thinking it was dirty.

Lavman

Reaction score
A barrel of Switchback...awesome! I love that stuff but in small doses because it's very filling that's why I drink Miller Lite.