Just wanted to pass along decent company I just bought from.

NH Hunter

Reaction score

I just purchased the Browning Patriot from this company. I had put two in my cart, but didn't check out. Within 20 minutes I got a text that had a 5% code on it, and wondering if there was any questions I needed answered. Usually that would bug me, but saving me 20.00 makes me pretty damn happy. I ordered their bundle deal with Lithium batteries, and two 32GB class 10 cards for 189.99. That's by far the cheapest I could find that set up. A friend of mine told me his brother was trying to ordered more Patriots, but everyone was out. The fact they didn't price gouge the shit out of them impressed me.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Oh..... I didn't get an email or text right away to confirm shipping, so I was worried they might be on back order. This morning I sent a text to the number asking when they would be shipped or if they were backordered. I had a text with tracking by 11 am.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Oh..... I didn't get an email or text right away to confirm shipping, so I was worried they might be on back order. This morning I sent a text to the number asking when they would be shipped or if they were backordered. I had a text with tracking by 11 am.
Was that 2 cameras for $189?

Latest posts