Just a heads up!

mowbizz

Reaction score
Abe's Awesome Armaments on 104 in New Hampton, NH has a white tag sale on Mossberg Patriot rifles for $299 and has 2 left in 30-06 and .243
They can be seen on his FB page.
Anyone looking for a backup or kid's rifle?

hammertime

Reaction score
Good looking rifles. I'm sure someone will jump on it for that price

mowbizz

Reaction score
Another heads up. There has been some talk of old Savages on here.
Abe’s in New Hampton just took in a collection of these and “a few” Winchesters.
You can see them on FB under Abe’s Awesome Armaments.
He got some Ammo for them as well. I have no affiliation with Abe’s...I figured someone might be interested.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Another heads up. There has been some talk of old Savages on here.
Abe’s in New Hampton just took in a collection of these and “a few” Winchesters.
You can see them on FB under Abe’s Awesome Armaments.
He got some Ammo for them as well. I have no affiliation with Abe’s...I figured someone might be interested.
I might take a ride this weekend. I don't have FB. I thought selling guns on FB wasn't allowed?

mowbizz

Reaction score
I might take a ride this weekend. I don't have FB. I thought selling guns on FB wasn't allowed?
Lots of gun shops on FB. They use it as their website so apparently it is allowed. Not sure if having your website on FB is free or not though. Anyway, have fun! He seems to get a lot of collections in!

mowbizz

Reaction score
So did you end up going to Abe’s to see that collection? I went just to poke around and ask about something I had seen that he got in but he has sold it. A couple of old Winchesters in that collection caught my eye but they were in and odd caliber and a little rich for
me.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
So did you end up going to Abe’s to see that collection? I went just to poke around and ask about something I had seen that he got in but he has sold it. A couple of old Winchesters in that collection caught my eye but they were in and odd caliber and a little rich for
me.
No I never made it up there. Spent the weekend doing pre hunting season chores.