It's getting closer

WetWool

Reaction score
You will have a blast! Something everyone should do atleast once in their lives! Enjoy!

groundtender

Reaction score
Have a great time. I have been involved in over 40 moose hunts over the years. Zones 2,3,4,6,8, & 9. But mostly in 4 & 8. I always liked the zone 8 hunt the best. Weather usually more like it should be when hunting, no Sept season in 8 to educate the bulls, and an excellent resource in that zone. Have a ball, and best of luck

shawn_in_MA

Reaction score
What's your plan? Who are you hunting with? Where are you staying? Do you know the area/going to scout it?
There are going to be 7 of us up on the hunt. Me and my buddy Junior (subpermittee, same as my 2014 NH Moose), and my friends Don, Chuck, Bill, Marty and Brandon. I have been up scouting 4 weekends so far, we have a 4 man weekend scout trip next week, and I am heading up on Friday before the hunt starts as well. With 175 tags in the zone and this being the world wide web, the rest of the details will all be filled in later.

longbow

Reaction score
There are going to be 7 of us up on the hunt. Me and my buddy Junior (subpermittee, same as my 2014 NH Moose), and my friends Don, Chuck, Bill, Marty and Brandon. I have been up scouting 4 weekends so far, we have a 4 man weekend scout trip next week, and I am heading up on Friday before the hunt starts as well. With 175 tags in the zone and this being the world wide web, the rest of the details will all be filled in later.
Have you seen any big bulls yet and where exactly are they?;)

Sounds like you’re doing your homework. Very exciting!

Snowed

Reaction score
Good luck to you and your group. We’ll be in zone 4. Hopefully the weather will cooperate

RussellBro2

Reaction score
Give 'em hell Shawn!
Dad's up at camp and saw two big bulls on the roads yesterday morn. They're moving!