It would seem

Terry

Reaction score
It would seem to be that no one is hunting this year which means that all the deer in the Commonwealth I mind to hunt. Now I know that is going to spread me a little thin, and I know I cannot do it all by myself. Is anybody out there hunting with me this year?

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Terry i’ve Been out 4 times......twice was foiled by a guy who thinks he can use my Stand and he walked in on me twice after legal shooting with a Dunkin’ Donuts large in hand and bow in the other.....the deer are definitely in another spot I Went too this last Monday with some nice bucks in the area. I think I’ll focus here because spot 1 is getting ruined by early pressure. That said...pretty Fall really enjoying the leave change as I always do!

BearHunter

Reaction score
Terry it seams you have your hands full chasing all those Mass deer. I am willing to help out by covering your Maine stands for you. Just PM the map coordinates and game cam pics of potential targets. Always willing to help out a fellow hunter.

steve b

Reaction score
It would seem to be that no one is hunting this year which means that all the deer in the Commonwealth I mind to hunt. Now I know that is going to spread me a little thin, and I know I cannot do it all by myself. Is anybody out there hunting with me this year?
Terry,
You wouldn't know it from this website but there are a Shiite load of guys bowunting in Mass and many have already dropped 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 year old bucks. I remember hearing you say you don't do facebook, but I can tell you right now that's where the majority of hunters are and I see 20 to 30 new posts daily on bowhunting in mass alone.

Terry

Reaction score
Terry i’ve Been out 4 times......twice was foiled by a guy who thinks he can use my Stand and he walked in on me twice after legal shooting with a Dunkin’ Donuts large in hand and bow in the other.....the deer are definitely in another spot I Went too this last Monday with some nice bucks in the area. I think I’ll focus here because spot 1 is getting ruined by early pressure. That said...pretty Fall really enjoying the leave change as I always do!
The Fall is definitely beautiful. Win, Loose, or Draw, I love it being in one of my stands watching Mother Natures actions.

I passed on deer during the 1st ten days of the season with no regret. Temps now getting to where it feels like hunting season and the Adrenalin surges are happening with some of the sounds happening around me with the hope of a tag-able deer.

Terry

Reaction score
Terry,
You wouldn't know it from this website but there are a Shiite load of guys bowunting in Mass and many have already dropped 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 year old bucks. I remember hearing you say you don't do facebook, but I can tell you right now that's where the majority of hunters are and I see 20 to 30 new posts daily on bowhunting in mass alone.
True, I do not do facebook. I do not want my personal life on there.

Terry

Reaction score
Terry it seams you have your hands full chasing all those Mass deer. I am willing to help out by covering your Maine stands for you. Just PM the map coordinates and game cam pics of potential targets. Always willing to help out a fellow hunter.
BearHunter, I actually have no stand sights in Maine any more. My game cameras at my mineral lick behind the camp only catches just 4 to 6 does, a fawn or two, and just one buck this year.Eight years ago, I would catch 10 to 12 doe, 4 to 5 fawns, and 4 to 7 bucks. MEIF&G is going to have to go some to prove to me the deer herd is growing as well as they claim it is. Pictures do not lie.